PARAGLIDING SCHOOL FACILITIES
Airsports Paragliding school have the best facilities available to learn paragliding in the UK. BHPA licensed and established in 1992,
we run paragliding courses for Beginners to Club Pilot all year round and always have the best offers available on paraglider sales and tuition.
Our aim is for you to progress as quickly as possible in a relaxed and friendly environment where safety is paramount.
AIRSPORTS UNIQUE PRIVATE SITES AT STEYNING and ANNINGTON
Steyning is recognised as one of the best all-round training sites for paragliding in the UK and where many well-known pilots took their first steps.
Easy access from Hampshire, Southampton, Portsmouth, Sussex and London.
- The only paragliding site in the UK flyable in every wind direction, no time wasted chasing the wind from site to site.
- Unlike very busy public sites used for training our sites are un-crowded and
controlled for maximum training time and safety.
- Gentle grass slopes, perfect for Beginners, to soaring ridges, ideal for Club Pilots.
- No dangers such as power lines, rivers or buildings.
- Right next to our private, 1/4 mile long, north facing soaring ridge.
- Very easy access from the A27 with our private car park and picnic area on site.
- By train London Victoria to Shoreham by sea station is under 1 hour.
- 2 minutes from local shops and accommodation if needed.
- For Club pilot training we use our sites at Steyning and local sites like Devils Dyke and Ditchling
that you may fly once qualified.
- Situated in the beautiful South Down National Park with stunning views to the sea, friends and family are
to come and watch.
- The only school specialising in Beginner to Club Pilot Paragliding courses.
- Smaller classes for safer and faster progress, very important in your early days of training.
- We offer the best course prices and equipment deals available.
- Very easy to book-in then call the night before to check training is going ahead, if cancelled just phone and re-book when you like.
- We may start early or finish late in the summer to make the most of the day.
- Our dedicated BHPA licensed Instructors will spend the time necessary to guide you through training at your own rate.
- We operate 364 days a year, weather permitting.
- We use modern certified equipment the type you will fly once qualified.
Students who complete their Club Pilot with Airsports may wish to continue using our private sites while improving their skills and receiving
extra guidance from our Instructors, and its FREE. You can continue flying in a familiar, friendly and controlled environment with pilots you know.
We also run Club trips abroad, arrange social events and have Club Coaches to guide you around the South's sites.
Free training abroad when you buy your equipment
We run regular trips to France and Spain for Beginners and above. Winter trips to Spain are ideal for Elementary and Club pilots who need to finish their tasks, and
gives low airtime pilots a good introduction to mountain flying. Austria and Greece are ideal for Club Pilots with mountain experience.
Easy to get to either by car, just off the A27, or by train to Shoreham-By-Sea, then a 15
minute walk or short taxi ride. Britain's oldest commercial airport, with lecture facilities and cafe, is close to Brighton and right next
to the South's major flying sites. Devils Dyke is five minutes away as are most of our private sites including Steyning. Very easy access
from Hampshire, Portsmouth, Southampton, Sussex, Kent and London.
We guarantee the best offers on Paragliding equipment with tuition.
We are independent paragliding suppliers and believe this is important when offering our students the latest, safest and best paragliding equipment
available. For our students we offer the largest range of equipment including harnesses, helmets, reserves, books, etc.
The beautiful picturesque 14th century village of Steyning, with its shops and cafes, is an ideal spot for your lunch break and after a days
paragliding, relax in one of the many olde world hostelries.
At the foot of the hill there is a camp site with basic facilities and within walking distance of the village. Steyning also has many B&Bs.
Check out the ACCOMMODATION
Airsports Paragliding, Brighton City Airport (Shoreham Airport), West Sussex, BN43 5FF, just five minutes from our main sites.
close to London - Tel 01903 879241 - email@example.com